In today’s article, we explore Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac and why it’s our newest favorite all-around travel backpack!
If you’re like us, we are always looking for the most versatile travel backpacks – whether you’re on a weekender trip, a one-week trip, or on a year-long trip of your dreams! Having an organized and efficient backpack is definitely a basic travel requirement, and Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac fits the bill.
Read here Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack Review, Tortuga Outbreaker vs Aer Travel Pack 3 X-Pac, Tropicfeel Shell Backpack Review, Aer Travel Backpack vs Tropicfeel and Tortuga Outbreaker vs Tropicfeel Shell
Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac is a carry-on bag, that can pack a 35L volume – the weight allowed for international carry-on travel. Aer’s Travel Pack 3 uses the X-Pac fabric, high-quality sailcloth, durable, and 100% waterproof.
Aer’s Travel Pack 3 Backpack allows you to organize all your important travel luggage – clothes, toiletries, emergency materials, camera gear, devices, documents, and more – without sacrificing design, durability, and while keeping all your stuff in a carry-on backpack.
Carry-on bags are the best if you want to travel faster and skip the check-in luggage time.
See the full features of the Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac (Aer Backpack Review) below:
Features – Aer Travel Pack Review
• VX-42 X-Pac™ sailcloth exterior by Dimension-Polyant®
• YKK® AquaGuard® zippers for all major compartments
• Duraflex® plastic hardware
• High-visibility orange interior liner (bluesign® approved)
• Padded suspended laptop pocket with soft lining (fits up to 16″ laptop)
• Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing
• Compression straps with magnetic fasteners for stability and security
• Quick-access top and side pockets for small valuables
• Load lifters for support and comfort
• Handles on all sides for versatile carrying
• Expandable water bottle pocket
• Hidden smart tracker pocket
• Internal framesheet provides structure and support
• Attachment points for a removable hip belt (sold separately)
• Luggage handle pass-through
• Lockable zippers for additional security
We love the bright orange internal lining – makes the bag really beautiful and without sacrificing organization and durability. In this image above you can see Aer’s organizational packs – Aer’s packing pouches are the best for travel luggage organization.
BOOK YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE
You can read Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance. You can get for $135 USD your Heymondo Travel Insurance with Heymondo discount code valid for 90 days. Read our full Heymondo Travel Insurance Review
You can get Safetywing Travel Insurance for Digital Nomads valid for 28 days Safetywing for $50 USD per month with kids until 10 years old included
Separate your clothes, from your accessories, from documents, and toiletries, and access all your things easier once you unpack.
Check out the full-featured Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac by watching the video above! This will help you visualize the backpack you’re getting! We can attest to how good this is – our favorite for sure!
Pros And Cons Aer Travel Pack Review: PAC 3 X-PAC Aer Backpack Review
This travel backpack’s 2 most prominent features are the X-Pac fabric, which gives you zero worries in carrying this bag in any weather – tropical, cold or hot weather and the power to organize everything in a 35L backpack – keeping this back within international carry-on standards. Skip the check-in luggage time and the wait to get it, and travel faster.
Of course, we understand not all travel needs are the same, so the only con we see with this backpack is of course if you want to pack more than 35L. If you want a huge suitcase for check-in luggage, you can check our Level-8 Luggage review.
That’s it for today. Let us know in the comments below what do you think about Aer Backpack Review