Aer Travel Backpack vs Tropicfeel – The ultimate travel backpack: the search continues. Today, we compare the Aer Travel 3 X-Pac and Tropicfeel Shell. Which of the two best fits your travel style? Read here Aer Travel Pack Review
Aer Travel Pack Top Features
Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac is a carry-on bag, that can pack a 35L volume – the weight allowed for international carry-on travel. Aer’s Travel Pack 3 uses the X-Pac fabric, high-quality sailcloth, durable, and 100% waterproof.
Aer’s Travel Pack 3 Backpack allows you to organize all your important travel luggage – clothes, toiletries, emergency materials, camera gear, devices, documents, and more – without sacrificing design, durability, and while keeping all your stuff in a carry-on backpack.
Carry-on bags are the best if you want to travel faster and skip the check-in luggage time.
BOOK YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE
You can read Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance. You can get for $135 USD your Heymondo Travel Insurance with Heymondo discount code valid for 90 days. Read our full Heymondo Travel Insurance Review
You can get Safetywing Travel Insurance for Digital Nomads valid for 28 days Safetywing for $50 USD per month with kids until 10 years old included
See the full features of the Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac below:
Features – Aer Backpack
• VX-42 X-Pac™ sailcloth exterior by Dimension-Polyant®
• YKK® AquaGuard® zippers for all major compartments
• Duraflex® plastic hardware
• High-visibility orange interior liner (bluesign® approved)
• Padded suspended laptop pocket with soft lining (fits up to 16″ laptop)
• Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing
• Compression straps with magnetic fasteners for stability and security
• Quick-access top and side pockets for small valuables
• Load lifters for support and comfort
• Handles on all sides for versatile carrying
• Expandable water bottle pocket
• Hidden smart tracker pocket
• Internal framesheet provides structure and support
• Attachment points for a removable hip belt (sold separately)
• Luggage handle pass-through
• Lockable zippers for additional security
One of our favorite features is the bright orange internal lining – makes the bag really beautiful without sacrificing organization and durability. In this image above you can see Aer’s organizational packs – Aer’s packing pouches are the best for travel luggage organization. Separate your clothes, accessories, documents, and toiletries, and access all your things easier once you unpack.
Check out the full-featured Aer’s Travel Pack 3 X-Pac by watching the video above! This will help you visualize the backpack you’re getting! We can attest to how good this is – our favorite for sure!
Pros And Cons Aer Travel Backpack vs Tropicfeel
AER TRAVEL PAC 3 X-PAC (Aer Backpack)
This travel backpack’s 2 most prominent features are the X-Pac fabric, which gives you zero worries in carrying this bag in any weather – tropical, cold or hot weather and the power to organize everything in a 35L backpack – keeping this back within international carry-on standards. Skip the check-in luggage time and the wait to get it, and travel faster.
The only con we can see is if you’re looking for check-in luggage or a suitcase. For everything else, the Aer Travel 3 X-Pac is perfect.
Tropicfeel Travel Backpack Top Features
Tropicfeel Shell Backpack: You can use it for a short day trip to longer more demanding trips. The Modern, All-Around backpack that you’ll be happy to take with you anywhere. Check the illustration below for the Tropicfeel backpack.
Tropicfeel can easily fit a daily 22L short trip bag requirement and can be extended to the 40L heavier backpack you’ll need for longer, more demanding trips.
Unique Features Tropicfeel Shell Backpack
- From Day Trip to Longer Trips – This backpack can easily be a day bag and can be extended to a 40L backpack with the organization very easy
- Clamshell Opening – Love this feature in any backpack that the Shell Tropicfeel has. It allows you to easily see all the things you need
- Detachable accessories with Fidlock security – it has a unique way of having an extra pocket for accessories
- Expandable kangaroo pocket – Easily add your shoes or extra travel needs here. It’s a 6L expansion so it can definitely fit a lot of additions to your luggage
- Weatherproof – Rain or shine, you can bring it anywhere.
- Shell Wardrobe System – now as an additional purchase, you can get their wardrobe system that easily fits inside the backpack and helps you separate and organize things, easily take it out, and hang it anywhere you’re staying. See it below.
Final Verdict Aer Travel Backpack vs Tropicfeel
WINNER: Aer Travel 3 X-Pac – The Ultimate Travel Backpack
We pick the Aer as our favorite and go-to travel backpack!
The perfect travel backpack will of course be up to your personal preference. For us, we definitely love a backpack that we can use as a carry-on, fully weatherproof, good for the organization, and stylish enough – and the AER TRAVEL PAC 3 X-PAC fits the bill perfectly.
This is definitely the backpack Tropicfeel is also great that we’ll be bringing both backpacks us on our trips.
How about you? Tell us what you’d pick Aer Travel Backpack vs Tropicfeel or if you have another favorite travel backpack for us to check out!