Fun Things to Do in Dubai
Heading to visit Dubai soon and can’t contain your excitement? Then this blog is definitely for you! We listed the top fun things to do in Dubai that you wouldn’t want to miss on your next trip. Just keep reading!
SIM CARD AT DUBAI AIRPORT
I wouldn’t recommend you to buy a sim card at Dubai airport. If you wish comfort you can buy eSim online and if you aren’t in a hurry just go around phone shops in the city and compare prices to buy the cheapest sim card in Dubai. Read here Dubai sim card for tourist and best Dubai eSim
You can find the cheapest Dubai eSim with Airalo Dubai eSim prepaid for $8 USD with 1 GB data valid for 7 days (USING DISCOUNT CODE GAMINTRAVELER 10%). For $22 USD with 3 GB data and for $35 USD with 5 GB data.
MTX Connect eSim Dubai for €24 with 4 GB data valid for 14 days. Holafly Dubai eSim for $46 USD if you use our code GAMINTRAVELER coming with 6 GB data and valid for 15 days.
The most populous city among the 7 emirates of United Arab Emirates (UAE) is Dubai, with over 3 million people. It’s the shopping district of the country where vibrant nightlife and luxury are well-known. It’s also the home of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world that you shouldn’t forget to visit during your Dubai trip!
Weather and Best Time to Go
As you know, Dubai has a really hot desert climate (like really!). Summer (late May to September) is scorching hot that it’s uncomfortable for people who are not used to this weather.
We suggest that you visit during winter (November to March) when the weather is good for outdoor activities. If you have booked your travel during summer, don’t worry as there are many things to do in Dubai to beat the heat- like going to the mall, etc.
Read here: What to wear in Dubai as female traveller.
Visa is required before or upon arrival in Dubai. Click here for the full Visa Policy of Dubai and to see if you qualify for a Visa-free trip.
If you are wondering where to stay in Dubai, don’t worry! Dubai is a fully developed city where hotels are everywhere. If you are worrying that all of them will cost you too much look for the best accommodation deals that suit your budget and preference the most!
BOOK YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE
You can read Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance. You can get for $135 USD your Heymondo Travel Insurance with Heymondo discount code valid for 90 days. Read our full Heymondo Travel Insurance Review
You can get Safetywing Travel Insurance for Digital Nomads valid for 28 days Safetywing for $50 USD per month with kids until 10 years old included
Fun Things to Do in Dubai
Without further ado, here are the top fun things to do in Dubai!
- Go shopping. Seriously, you shouldn’t miss shopping in Dubai during your trip. It’s the shopping district of UAE and there are a lot of good finds you’ll love, especially luxurious stuff. It’s actually home to one of the biggest malls in the world, Dubai Mall! Atlantis, The Palm is a 5-star hotel and resort in Palm Jumeirah where you can do a lot of things! From shopping, drinking and eating, swimming, diving, boat/yacht cruising, helicopter riding, and a lot more- name it, you can do it in Atlantis, The Palm!
- Watch marine animals live at the aquarium. Dubai is also home to big and amazing aquariums. If you love watching marine animals or you have kids traveling with you, then don’t miss seeing some aquariums in Dubai.
- Have fun watching sea lions and dolphins. This is a unique way to experience a city. This activity will surely be memorable if you are traveling with kids and/or adults who love animals.
- Go to a waterpark. This is one of the best things to do in Dubai during summer! Beat the heat and enjoy swimming and sliding in waterparks.
- Experience a helicopter ride or a yacht/boat cruise. If you have time and budget for luxurious things like these, then go for it! It’s a one-of-a-lifetime experience that you will enjoy doing in Dubai
- Be part of the vibrant Dubai nightlife! Nightlife in Dubai is something you should experience! Meet friendly locals and enjoy drinking with your friends! Just make sure you don’t do it in the streets as it is illegal, ha!
There we said it, 6 fun things to do in Dubai! Oh, before we forget. Did you know that all of those activities can be enjoyed in one place? Yep! Without traveling so much, you can have fun doing all of those activities!
Let us know which activities you loved during your trip to Dubai! Happy travels!
About the Author: Ruben, co-founder of Gamintraveler.com since 2014, is a seasoned traveler from Spain who has explored over 100 countries since 2009. Known for his extensive travel adventures across South America, Europe, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and Africa, Ruben combines his passion for adventurous yet sustainable living with his love for cycling, highlighted by his remarkable 5-month bicycle journey from Spain to Norway. He currently resides in Spain, where he continues to share his travel experiences alongside his partner, Rachel, and their son, Han.