Heading to visit Dubai soon and can’t contain your excitement? Then this blog is definitely for you! We listed the top fun things to do in Dubai that you wouldn’t want to miss on your next trip. Just keep reading!
The most populous city among the 7 emirates of United Arab Emirates (UAE) is Dubai, with over 3 million people. It’s the shopping district of the country where vibrant nightlife and luxury are well-known. It’s also the home of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world that you shouldn’t forget to visit during your Dubai trip!
Weather and Best Time to Go
As you know, Dubai has a really hot desert climate (like really!). Summer (late May to September) is scorching hot that it’s uncomfortable for people who are not used to this weather.
We suggest that you visit during winter (November to March) when the weather is good for outdoor activities. If you have booked your travel during summer, don’t worry as there are many things to do in Dubai to beat the heat- like going to the mall, etc.
Visa is required before or upon arrival in Dubai. Click here for the full Visa Policy of Dubai and to see if you qualify for a Visa-free trip.
If you are wondering where to stay in Dubai, don’t worry! Dubai is a fully developed city where hotels are everywhere. If you are worrying that all of them will cost you too much look for the best accommodation deals that suit your budget and preference the most!
Fun Things to Do in Dubai
Without further ado, here are the top fun things to do in Dubai!
- Go shopping. Seriously, you shouldn’t miss shopping in Dubai during your trip. It’s the shopping district of UAE and there are a lot of good finds you’ll love, especially luxurious stuff. It’s actually home to one of the biggest malls in the world, Dubai Mall! Atlantis, The Palm is a 5-star hotel and resort in Palm Jumeirah where you can do a lot of things! From shopping, drinking and eating, swimming, diving, boat/yacht cruising, helicopter riding, and a lot more- name it, you can do it in Atlantis, The Palm! Make sure to check this link out for discounts!
- Watch marine animals live at the aquarium. Dubai is also home to big and amazing aquariums. If you love watching marine animals or you have kids traveling with you, then don’t miss seeing some aquariums in Dubai.
- Have fun watching sea lions and dolphins. This is a unique way to experience a city. This activity will surely be memorable if you are traveling with kids and/or adults who love animals.
- Go to a waterpark. This is one of the best things to do in Dubai during summer! Beat the heat and enjoy swimming and sliding in waterparks.
- Experience a helicopter ride or a yacht/boat cruise. If you have time and budget for luxurious things like these, then go for it! It’s a one of a lifetime experience that you will enjoy doing in Dubai.
- Be part of the vibrant Dubai nightlife! Nightlife in Dubai is something you should experience! Meet friendly locals and enjoy drinking with your friends! Just make sure you don’t do it in the streets as it is illegal, ha!
There we said it, 6 fun things to do in Dubai! Oh, before we forget. Did you know that all of those activities can be enjoyed in one place? Yep! Without traveling so much, you can have fun doing all of those activities!
Let us know which activities you loved during your trip to Dubai! Happy travels!