Last updated on February 22nd, 2023 at 09:24 am
Want to have a job that will not just jump-start your savings but can also give you the leisure of traveling? Why not consider packing your bags and start teaching English in China while you can have the chance to travel the world, too!
Read here everything that you need: China tourist sim card, how to get from Beijing airport to city center and Shanghai airport to city center.
Why it’s the perfect time to start living abroad and begin a travel lifestyle
Passion. That is one thing you should never forget to take with you when you’ve finally decided to take the risk of giving everything up and trying the new lifestyle that awaits you. The good news is, you don’t have to be rich in order to pursue a sustainable travel lifestyle!
A rising number of individuals already started to live this kind of life everyone wanted. You may ask, “How are they getting enough money to finance their travelling needs?” The answer is easy. They work while travelling.
It is easy to earn while traveling! Aside from the job that you may acquire in the place you are exploring, the internet is also one of the best ways to finance your travel lifestyle. There are a too many ways to earn through the internet. You just have to read, read, and read!
Now is the perfect time to start living abroad and begin a travel lifestyle because of all the opportunities waiting! Teaching English in China is one thing that can boost this new lifestyle of yours and now is the time because nothing lasts forever! Grab this one-of-a-kind experience that will not just let you earn money while having fun teaching English but also give you a chance to travel the world!
Why teach English in China?
With its booming population, China has a great, increasing demand for English teachers! Aside from this, these are some of the reasons why you should teach English in China:
1. English native speakers will surely land a teaching job in no time! You may want to consider teaching English in China because all you need is to be a native speaker of English! And no, you don’t have to learn how to speak in Chinese for you to be able to teach here! But of course, learning a few Chinese words and phrases will help you
survive teaching there.
2. You don’t have to be a licensed teacher, though this is an advantage, to be an ESL teacher in China! Whatever your degree is, as long as you are a native speaker of English, you will acquire this job!
3. China’s low cost of living will definitely spark your interest! You may first think that what you will earn teaching in China is below average than what you can earn at home, but if you would experience firsthand how cheap is it to live in China, you will surely realize how much money you can save for your travel lifestyle and also for your
future! Awesome, right?
4. To teach English in China is way too fun! Since many of the English teachers here are native English speakers from around the world, you will surely have a good time with new friends! It is really a fun way to meet new, amazing people you can explore China with!
5. China will fulfill your wanderlust. This country is one of the countries a traveler would love to visit! It is listed second in the countries with most number of UNESCO Heritage Sites and you would love its culture, too! Great food, great places, great people. What a nice way to do in your teaching breaks! Travel in China while teaching?
Now this is just so amazing!
Experience the magnificent Chinese Culture
Without a doubt, China is one of the places you’d rather be! Teaching English while traveling? How about crossing that off your bucket list?
China’s culture is interesting because it was developed in isolation from the rest of the world. They have been building their unique culture since 1500 BC and over the course of time, they have retained most of their traditional culture and developed some.
This unique country definitely has so much to offer for travelers! There is a wide variety of Chinese cuisines you should try! Ever heard of the Peking Rose Duck, Kung Pao Chicken, and some exotic food like Spicy Rabbit Head, Crocodile Head, Fried Silk Worms, Grasshoppers and Roasted Bats? China is known for those! It is not just a place for food lovers, but also for exotic food enthusiasts.
Aside from these, you will also have a wonderful experience with Chinese people you will meet along the course!
They are known to be smart, intelligent, and friendly so you will surely have a great time with Chinese people.
Different festivals like Chinese Spring, Dragon Boat, Shoton, and Mid-Autumn Festivals shouldn’t be missed, too!
China is full of surprises for travelers and for those who want to taste and experience how their culture is like!
When in China, internet access may be limited due to existing restrictions of government. This is why secure and private VPN access is very important.
A good VPN access will let you use websites and other channels online that are otherwise are blocked. This gives you a way to communicate with the rest of the world, whether they are your friends or family.
How can teaching in China help you begin your travel lifestyle
Given all the fun stuff about teaching English in China above, another awesome thing about teaching English in China is that it can help you start your shift from your boring work at home to a travel lifestyle you are dreaming of!
With LocoTeachers, you can begin your travel lifestyle easily! For a 12-month contract with them, you will earn $1000 per month! Not bad, right? They have 3 packages to choose from:
1. You will teach English in a school for 12 months and earn $1500-$3000 monthly
2. You will do home-tutoring for 6 months then travel
3. You will volunteer for 6 months then travel
Just to add, LocoTeachers won’t charge you anything! From your Visa to your arrival, apartment viewings and tips to a good VPN that will let you enjoy websites that are blocked in China, everything is taken care of!
With everything you will earn teaching English in China, you can boost your savings and definitely enjoy your travel
Now what are you waiting for?
If you are decided to live abroad, teach English in China and travel, visit LocoTeachers’ website for further details.
Enjoy teaching and traveling!
Tuesday 3rd of October 2017
Hello,my name is Susy, from Indonesia, In this letter I would like to announce you to consider if you hire my husband Paul Stacklin,57 ESL American teacher at your institution. (Attach is his picture).He is a China z visa holder n get FEC which expired on June 30.2017. His passport number 452072532.
Many problem he got last 4 years since he left me with his two daughters in Indonesia, he kept moving from one country or city to others. He should show letter of no objection from me as his wife to avoid court cases n I could possibly charge company which is hired him conspiration to hide him n run from his responsbility.
Also you could check his visa on his passport that he got 2 years contract at Semesta high school in central java between 2010 to 2012. As you know the owner of that school is affiliated to Fethulah Gullen foundation in Turk which did coup to Turk government, that foundation is join group with moslem radicalist group or ISIS.
Besides,his right ear is totally deaf so make him not eligeble as a language teacher. I wonder parents would mad to send their children to this kind of educator.
Most important schools,institution,and recruiter have to avoid and stay away to his serious problem on court and beaurocracy.
He was in kunming,Gansu,Xian Shaanxi,n Zhejiang Ningbo,n keep move on new school term. Please let me know where is he in the new term if you know,n dont need to mention him about this letter.Let US embassy call him up. Im going to upload on youtube if US embassy in China protect n hide him.
FYI, I heard he was hide by Shanjiago org, contact person Cynthia (chinese),mobile: 8615898910721,or 8618363032108,coul be cooperation to cheat Beilun mid school in Ningbo,
Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely
Monday 4th of September 2017
As long as you watch out for corrupt school directors, this is a great way to fund travels ... recommended!
Monday 4th of September 2017
Thanks Elaine, it´s the perfect way to keep traveling around Asia :)