Last updated on September 25th, 2018 at 04:08 pm
Want to have a job that will not just jump start your savings but can also give you the leisure of traveling? Why not consider packing your bags and start teaching English in China while you can have the chance to travel the world, too!
Why it’s the perfect time to start living abroad and begin a travel lifestyle
Passion. That is one thing you should never forget to take with you when you’ve finally decided to take the risk of giving everything up and trying the new lifestyle that awaits you. The good news is, you don’t have to be rich in order to pursue a sustainable travel lifestyle!
A rising number of individuals already started to live this kind of life everyone wanted. You may ask, “How are they getting enough money to finance their travelling needs?” The answer is easy. They work while travelling.
It is easy to earn while traveling! Aside from the job that you may acquire in the place you are exploring, the internet is also one of the best ways to finance your travel lifestyle. There are a too many ways to earn through the internet. You just have to read, read, and read!
Now is the perfect time to start living abroad and begin a travel lifestyle because of all the opportunities waiting! Teaching English in China is one thing that can boost this new lifestyle of yours and now is the time because nothing lasts forever! Grab this one-of-a-kind experience that will not just let you earn money while having fun teaching English but also give you a chance to travel the world!
Why teach English in China?
With its booming population, China has a great, increasing demand for English teachers! Aside from this, these are some of the reasons why you should teach English in China:
1. English native speakers will surely land a teaching job in no time! You may want to consider teaching English in China because all you need is to be a native speaker of English! And no, you don’t have to learn how to speak in Chinese for you to be able to teach here! But of course, learning a few Chinese words and phrases will help you
survive teaching there.
2. You don’t have to be a licensed teacher, though this is an advantage, to be an ESL teacher in China! Whatever your degree is, as long as you are a native speaker of English, you will acquire this job!
3. China’s low cost of living will definitely spark your interest! You may first think that what you will earn teaching in China is below average than what you can earn at home, but if you would experience firsthand how cheap is it to live in China, you will surely realize how much money you can save for your travel lifestyle and also for your
future! Awesome, right?
4. To teach English in China is way too fun! Since many of the English teachers here are native English speakers from around the world, you will surely have a good time with new friends! It is really a fun way to meet new, amazing people you can explore China with!
5. China will fulfill your wanderlust. This country is one of the countries a traveler would love to visit! It is listed second in the countries with most number of UNESCO Heritage Sites and you would love its culture, too! Great food, great places, great people. What a nice way to do in your teaching breaks! Travel in China while teaching?
Now this is just so amazing!
Experience the magnificent Chinese Culture
Without a doubt, China is one of the places you’d rather be! Teaching English while traveling? How about crossing that off your bucket list?
China’s culture is interesting because it was developed in isolation from the rest of the world. They have been building their unique culture since 1500 BC and over the course of time, they have retained most of their traditional culture and developed some.
This unique country definitely has so much to offer for travelers! There is a wide variety of Chinese cuisines you should try! Ever heard of the Peking Rose Duck, Kung Pao Chicken, and some exotic food like Spicy Rabbit Head, Crocodile Head, Fried Silk Worms, Grasshoppers and Roasted Bats? China is known for those! It is not just a place for food lovers, but also for exotic food enthusiasts.
Aside from these, you will also have a wonderful experience with Chinese people you will meet along the course!
They are known to be smart, intelligent, and friendly so you will surely have a great time with Chinese people.
Different festivals like Chinese Spring, Dragon Boat, Shoton, and Mid-Autumn Festivals shouldn’t be missed, too!
China is full of surprises for travelers and for those who want to taste and experience how their culture is like!
When in China, internet access may be limited due to existing restrictions of the government. This is why a secure and private VPN access is very important.
A good VPN access will let you use websites and other channels online that are otherwise are blocked. This gives you a way to communicate with the rest of the world, whether they are your friends or family.
How can teaching in China help you begin your travel lifestyle
Given all the fun stuff about teaching English in China above, another awesome thing about teaching English in China is that it can help you start your shift from your boring work at home to a travel lifestyle you are dreaming of!
With LocoTeachers, you can begin your travel lifestyle easily! For a 12-month contract with them, you will earn $1000 per month! Not bad, right? They have 3 packages to choose from:
1. You will teach English in a school for 12 months and earn $1500-$3000 monthly
2. You will do home-tutoring for 6 months then travel
3. You will volunteer for 6 months then travel
Just to add, LocoTeachers won’t charge you anything! From your Visa to your arrival, apartment viewings and tips to a good VPN that will let you enjoy websites that are blocked in China, everything is taken care of!
With everything you will earn teaching English in China, you can boost your savings and definitely enjoy your travel
Now what are you waiting for?
If you are decided to live abroad, teach English in China and travel, visit LocoTeachers’ website for further details.
Enjoy teaching and travelling!
And if you want to know more about China, click here, to read how I spent Chinese New Year with locals.